JOIN HAVING A Value Of ‘1’
There is sometimes a need to calculate the exchange rate for weekends and vacations in business use situations. Since there is no exchange rate for these times because they are non-working days, the business usually decides to take the most recent prior exchange rate and use it to these dates.
For example, december 30 since, a Saturday 2017 is, for December 29 the exchange rate because of this time will be the exchange rate, 2017 (Friday) – the newest previous morning with an exchange rate. This blog illustrates how to create a HANA calculation view that will provide the exchange rate from USD to EUR of any day in the time of the last 3 years.
1. We first produce a projection up for grabs TCURR applying a filter on the exchange rate type (KURST), from-currency (FCURR) and to-currency (TCURR). DATE changing GDATU to a genuine date. 1. Create an aggregation on FCURR and TCURR to get the distinctive FCURR and TCURR. JOIN with a value of ‘1’.
- You’re done
- Plan brings same wish as university
- Bond St. Partners
- Purchase APR: 18.74% (Variable)
DIMENSION and filtration system it for the last 3 years. JOIN with a value of ‘1’. Each day of the last 3 years JOIN effectively creating a row for. 1. Create a left outer sign up for on the prior join and the first projection and taking the exchange rate (UKURS) from the first projection, effectively filling up the exchange rate for times which have an exchange rate.
1. Build a projection with a filtration system on UKURS is null to get rows without exchange rates. 1. Build a projection with a filter on UKURS is not null to get rows with exchange rates. TCURR and FCURR, effectively creating several rows with exchange rates for every date that does not have any exchange rate.
1. Create a projection on table TCURF with a filtration system on the exchange rate type to get any ratio for the from-currency that needs to be put on the exchange rate. 1. Produce a join between the set that has the most recent earlier date and the place that has all the previous dates, effectively filling in the exchange rate for the most recent previous time. 1. Create an aggregation on TCURF with a min on GDATU to get one single ratio.