Tourism Industry; Characteristics And Nature
Tourism is rapidly growing industry which is linked to numerous other areas of human life; overall economy, politics, environment, socio-cultural etc. That’s the reason it has complicated character and multiple characteristics. The visitors destination is a physical device that is stopped at by a tourist. It’s rather a town, town, region, country or even continent. Different tourist destinations have different level of significance depending on attraction, amenities and accessibility. All kinds of services that are needed during the journey, through the stay static in the destination even though using tourism products can be studied as tourist services. Transportation services, accomodation, entertainment and catering facilities come under tourist services.
Tourist products are those attraction or activity that any destination offer to the vacationers; existing or potential. The elements of tourist’s trip, consisting of what he will on the way to the destination and while keeping there, comprises the tourist product. Tourist services and the visitor products may sound similar but there is a significant difference. Tourist product may contain several tourist services that combinely it may serve as a single product. For instance, nice hospitality in terrace of resort in Nagarkot, transportation to there, good food and enjoyable music in background are types of tourist services. Using the view of himalayas Jointly, they make a standard tourism product; experience of excellent panoramic mountain view.
In the vocabulary of Economics, market is the process/network of coping between sellers and customers of products. In narrow meaning, it denotes the accepted place where in fact the process of investing occurs. Generally tourism industry, market means a particular group of buyers(tourists) who buy/purchase specific tourist products of specific particular destinations. · Tourism is service natured predominantly. · In tourism, money and people is transformed, but products/attraction not.
· It is sum of a lot of synchonized attempts. Whereas, there are several characteristics of tourism that make it specific from other industries. Tourism is based on tangible products but intangible/ non materials in reality. For instance, Bhaktapur Durbar square is tangible history but transportation to there, guiding service, local people’s attitude, cleanliness etc that are linked with travel and leisure product are non tangible. Tourism is a mixture of financial and non-economic elements. For instance, generation of income for government, employment opportunities etc are economic in term and can be measured. · It is sum of numerous activities of several individuals and organisations; tourism board, tourism businessmen, local people and politics parties even.
- Did you understand you’re supposed to change your mascara every three months
- Warm Autumn
- Finish with a light moisturizer
- Teach your client and family to recognize and manage urinary illness
- Be pleased with the tiny you have. A couple of some individuals with nothing at all who…
- Who Gets Eczema
Tourism is very delicate in nature; an problems and accident can leave longlasting footprint. In today’s context, gloabal economic depression is leading to recession in many long haul destination like Nepal. Tourism products are perishable; if not used in time, can’t be saved for next period. For instance, the beauty and to travel and leisure products of Chitwan nationwide park during politics strikes cannot be kept for future.
Tourism has Unlimite dpossibilities. In desert location Even, thriving tourist destinations like Dubai are increasing. Small island like Macao is attracting more than 20 million tourists per year and each place may possess unexplored travel and leisure potentiality. · Tourism multidisciplinery subject. It is linked to many other social sciences and even with envionment. That’s why any tourism issue links with numerious stakeholders.